Software Deadline: Might 31st 2020
Are you a startup entrepreneur wanting to learn to higher pitch your small business and change into extra investable? Is your startup utilizing expertise to make a societal impression in Southern Africa? Are you based mostly in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia?
BOOST UP is a three-part startup help programme organised by the Linked Hubs community and the Southern Africa Innovation Assist Programme (SAIS 2) in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, and Zambia. BOOST UP targets startups that use expertise to unravel a societal problem and are searching for expertise that might assist them articulate their enterprise. The BOOST UP collection includes the Set Up on-line coaching occasions, Stand Up pitching competitions, and Scale Up incubation programme.
- Your startup is situated in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia.
- You employ expertise to unravel a societal problem in Southern Africa.
- You’re wanting to scale up your small business and have a scalable enterprise mannequin.
- You’re growing or finalising a prototype, or have a prototype prepared.
- Your startup has a minimal of two staff members fascinated with taking part.
- You’re authorised to submit the applying on behalf of the staff.
- You/your startup haven’t received a SAIS 2-associated nationwide pitch competitors and took part within the BOOST UP Bootcamp 2019, Slush International Impression Accelerator 2018, or been sponsored by SAIS 2 to take part in Slush 2017
The BOOST UP Stand Up pitch competitors individuals can be chosen from the Set Up coaching individuals by the Linked Hubs community.
To be chosen to pitch, your startup can be required to:
- Have participated within the Set Up coaching
- Be a registered enterprise situated in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, or Zambia
- Have a prototype prepared
As well as, you have to be 18 years or above. Alternatively, in case you are beneath 18 and chosen to the Scale Up incubator and Bootcamp, you have to be accompanied by your guardian. The guardian can be accountable for her/his personal journey prices.
A restricted variety of startups per nation can be chosen to take part within the Set Up coaching and the Stand Up pitch competitions.
That is how we’ll make the choice:
- Does the answer make a societal impression?
- Is the answer novel out there?
- Does the answer have the potential to scale up?
- Does the answer have progress potential and business viability?
- Does the staff present dedication and skill?
- What’s the stage of prototype growth?
For Extra Data:
Go to the Official Webpage of the BOOST UP Startup Assist Programme 2020